EC Condo Swimming Lessons
Kids Swim Classes Promotion @ Visionaire Condo Up to 50% off
First Time Sign Up Promotion for age 4 and
- Fee is $40 (50% off on first month) plus $80 deposit plus $10 swim
- Total $130.
- 2nd month onwards just pay monthly $80/ 4 lessons/
- Minimum 4 to start a new class
- Starting Fri 5.30am, 6.30am, 7pm, Sat 9am, 9.45am,
- Fee is $50 (50% off on first month) plus $100 deposit plus $10 swim
- Total $160.
- 2nd month onwards just pay monthly $100/ 4 lessons/
Any successful referrals of neighbours Signed up, you will get $25
rebate per student on your next month fee.
Please Whatapp me the below information to 97250568:
1. Your Name
2. Contact Number
3. Block/ Unit Number
4. Child Name and age
5. Swim Level Proficiency
6. Preferred Timeslots
Please made payment to Singapore Swim School DBS Current Account 0209016927 (Bank code 7171
& Branch code 020) and send me a Whatsapp picture of the bank transaction/ bank statement indicating your child
name and timeslot for verification. Payment must be made on monthly basis on every 1st week
of the month before swim lesson start.
Online transfer, ATM PayNow or Paylah payment methods are available.
Pay to: Singapore Swim
DBS Current Account:
Bank Code 7171, Branch Code
Indicates Student Name and Class
Whatsapp to 97250568
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment is due on a monthly basis on every 1st week of the month before commencement of
lessons. Coaches are granted the right to refuse any student from joining the class if his/her class fees has not
been paid by the 2nd week.
2. In the event of bad weather (heavy rain or lighning alert), land-based lessons (Water
Safety Theory & Land Drills) will be carried out in sheltered premises for safety reasons. Swim lessons will be
conducted as per normal in the event of light showers.
3. There will be no lessons on the fifth week of every month (29th, 30th & 31st) and
on Public Holidays, major Public Holidays' eve. No makeup lessons will be scheduled for these dates.
4. Complementary makeup lessons can be arranged on another day if students inform our swim
school at least one day in advance regarding his absence from an upcoming lesson. Complementary lessons held at
Visionaire Pool will be offered to these students on another day if there are slots available.
Otherwise, a subbsequent offer for complementray makeup lessons at Woodlands Swimming Complex will be exteneded to
these stuednts, as we have more classes and slots available in this premise.
5. There will be a swim test with certification available once every 6 months (end of May and early November).
Students who miss more than 8 lessons will not be eligible for the test. He/she will continue
to be trained for the subsequent test.
6. During school holidays, if students have plans to miss up to 2 or more weeks of lessons, it
is advisable for them to arrange for complementary makeup classes in advance that could take place before or after
his/her return from the holiday break. Prorated fee payments can be arranged if students are
really unable to find suitable time slots for makeup lessons. Do note that these students may not be well-equipped
to sit for the subsequent swim test.
7. Making a one-month in advance notice is compulsory if a student does not wish to
continue with the swim lessons. The deposit will be used to offset the last month fees. The
one-month notice is fundamental for us to have enough time to replace the impending vacancy in class strength.
Strictly no refund of deposits are allowed unless due to medical reasons where legalised
documents have to be presented upon the appeal.
8. The make-up lesson must be utilised within a month. Otherwise, the right to a
replacement class will be forefeited.
9. As a safety precaution, parents please do refrain from getting your children in the pool
without an adult's supervision before the commencement of the swim lesson.
I accept that Singapore Swim School, including that of its coaches and agents are not responsible or liable for
any damage or loss suffered by the student or the student's caretaker/kin or property during the course of their
lesson. I hereby indemnify Singapore Swim School, its management and coaches against all injuries or liabilities,
which may arise from my/my child's participation in lessons, which is entirely at my/my child's own risk.
Singapore Swim School (97250568)